Floor Mat - Toyota (PT206-08087-12)
- SKU: PT206-08087-12
- Other Names: Sienna Stone 7PNGR Floor Mats
- Description: Custom-Tailored for an exact fit to your Sienna?s Floor pattern, the carpet Floor mats are constructed of high-grade plush nylon carpet, Color-matched to your vehicle?s Interior and include an embroidered Sienna Logo. A retention clip helps keep the mats in position, protecting your original carpet from premature wear and stains. They?re also removable and easy to Clean.
Fits SiennaColor: Stone Logo: With Logo NUMBER Of PASSENGERS: 7 Number of Pieces: 6 To avoid interference with Pedal opeRation:
Each mat must be secured with retention hooks (clips
Do not install a Floor mat on top of an existing Floor mat
This Floor mat was designed specifically for use in this model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle
- Carpet floor mats are custom-fitted to vehicle floor pattern
- Enhances interior appearance and provide optimal protection to original carpet
- Retention clip prevents mats from sliding
- Embroidered with Sienna logo
- Color-matched to vehicle interior
- Constructed of high-grade plush nylon carpeting
- Helps keep original interior carpet clean
- Long lasting Toyota qualityEach mat must be secured with retention hooks (clips
- Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat
- This floor mat was designed specifically for use in this model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle
- Condition: New
- Replaces: PT206-08067-21, PT208-08040-21, PT208-08041-21, PT208-08048-21
- Install Time: Under 1 hour
- Sold In Quantity: 1
|Year||Make||Model||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2010||Toyota||Sienna||CE, LE, XLE||3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2009||Toyota||Sienna||CE, LE, XLE||3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2008||Toyota||Sienna||CE, LE, Limited, XLE||3.5L V6 - Gas|
Sunnyside Toyota provides you with only the best Toyota OEM Alternator Parts, Automatic Transmission Parts, Manual Transmission Parts, Body Hardware Parts, Cooling System Parts and Emission System Parts for your vehicle.
We recommend that you use only Genuine OEM Toyota Parts when replacing your Toyota Brakes and Brake Parts, Toyota Clutch Parts, Toyota Starter Parts, Toyota Steering and Steering Column Parts and any Toyota Electrical Parts, which you can purchase online at Sunnyside Toyota for our everyday low prices!
Keep your 2008-2010 Toyota Sienna performing optimally with Genuine OEM Toyota Maintenance & Lubrication Parts, available online 24/7 at Sunnyside Toyota.
If it doesn't read Genuine OEM Toyota then you might want to think twice about installing it on your 2008-2010 Toyota Sienna. At Sunnyside Toyota, we know the importance of getting the correct OEM Front Drive Axle Parts, OEM Front Suspension Parts, OEM Rear Suspension Parts, OEM Universals & Rear Axle Parts and components, shipped directly to you for your Toyota vehicle Parts needs.
When purchasing Toyota Engine Parts, Toyota Fuel System Parts, Toyota Exhaust System Parts, and Toyota HVAC Parts, be sure that you purchase all of the necessary components to make your installation project possible.
Genuine Toyota parts should be your only choice when servicing your 2008-2010 Toyota Sienna. Using Genuine Toyota parts also guarantees quality, fitment and reliability.